Monday, June 21, 2010

Jake Update 6/21

Got a call from the Dr. Gilbert.  She said that the stains are coming back negative, so they still don't know what he has or how to treat it.  They are waiting for another set of stains to be ready around 5:00 pm today.  The Lab guy has to analyze it and they have a rush on it, so again, waiting.

Plan B is, if this set of stains comes back negative, is to surgically take the whole lymph node out (which she says is pretty big).  This will be a same day surgery type of thing.  I told her to go ahead and schedule it with Dr. Nelson because usually it takes a few days to get on the schedule.

If I hear something tonight or in the morning, I'll post it.

Please pray for the doctors to find some answers!  They can't treat him until they know what it is.

Thanks for your love and support!
The Holladays


Jill Heaps said...

WE ARE PRAYING!!!! They WILL find answers with the Lords help! Love you!

fern said...

this must be so frustrating for you! always in our prayers!

Sam said...

We're here for you sis.

Carrie said...

How is Jake doing? Keep us posted, you are CONSTANTLY in our thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Jake. We'll keep you in our prayers!