Saturday, October 4, 2008

OK, OK, Here's Zack's letter


Elder Holladay, Jason, Elder Palmer


Hey mom!
So you almost got a jeep eh? thats kind of expensive for a car IMO. I think you should get a truck or something (even though I don't like them, it doesn't matter because I'll never drive it). I guess you'll have to think ahead and find out how many fourwheelers you plan on having first and then go from there.
I've offered to paint for some people for service, but I still haven't gotten the chance to paint yet. I've mowed a lawn and cleaned up houses and pulled weeds, and planted seeds, and weedwacked, and organized orders.
We're still kind of struggling to get everything worked out since the Hermanas came. It's hard to divide everything up between us and get stuff organized. It requires more effort.
I'm glad that Emily is doing better, and I hope she continues to recover! I hope that Bro Richards recovers as well. I pray for both of them every day.
I attached 2 pics to the email this time. One of them is me and my companion and Jason Reese who just left on his mission to yucatan Mexico a few weeks ago. He gave us like 5 member referrals in just a few weeks! the other one is me with a sunburned face.
RJ's Baptism was pretty cool. I'll have to tell you about it sometime. probably in a different letter.
I think it would have been cool to get that yellow car up and running, but I didn't have the time or the money. :/ Especially since gas prices are so high. actually over here, its gone down a lot! it was down to $3.09 today!
Yeah, Sis. Carter said that she could hook me up. I think I'll still keep the 3 blankets just in case.
Answers:
What happened to your car? Pep Boy's dented it while we were going to get our oil changed last month.

What is your new apartment like? New apartment is big. it doesn't have a washer or a dryer or a dishwasher. which sucks, but its really big. and it has a big deck too. total, the apartment is probably like 750 square feet (complete guess).
Questions:
this one is for dad:
1. Is there any possible way to install Drivers onto the thumbdrive?
2. in the next package, whenever it is, could you send me some of that silver-mouthwash-stuff? I ran out a few weeks ago.
Love,
Elder (Doc) Holladay

No comments: