Friday, October 17, 2008
The Rules for playing TAG:
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post (I'm doing four-ish)
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Janine Hansen tagged me.
1. One of my pet peeves is hearing people chew their food. It's like scratching a chalkboard. I will leave the room if someone stands behind me and chews their food in my ear. I don't know why it grosses me out, but it does.
2. I am the only one who understands the dog and she understands me. I can tell by the way she looks what she wants. If she sneaks in the living room or comes looking for me in the house and I tell her to go in the kitchen, that's where she goes.
3. I've been skinny dip...well, maybe that's too much information!
4. I used to work at the Comminution Center! A prize to anyone who knows was Comminution means!! No fair Googling it!
5. I have a scar on my hand from being hit with an arrow! The story is dumber than the headline! I was talking Archery lessons in college and was pulling the arrow out of the target (yes, I actually hit the target). I tugged and tugged until the arrow popped out and the back of the arrow hit my other hand, cut it and left a scar. I can show you if you want! LOL
6. Mmmm I can't go to sleep without brushing my teeth.
I know, kinda boring, but I can't confess everything in one blog! LOL
I tag Rachel, Tera, Carrie & Jessica
Posted by Rose at 6:31 PM