Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm OK now!


Yes, Zack was MIA yesterday, so he was unable to write me, but he made up for it and sent me a letter today! I'll post his stuff later. I'm in the middle of trying to get the front room painted. I got the boys to pull the piano and other furniture out from the wall and I got to clean the ???years of dust that had collected on the walls and floor. Now it's time to wash, tape and paint.

Thanks for the comments on my blog guys! It's nice to know that someone is actually reading this stuff!

I wasn't as actually sad as that last picture depicted, but I thought it was a pretty cool pic.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad you are ok. You know we all love our Aunt Rose!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! This is really Dana! My friend was logged onto my computer! We all love you Aunt Rose!