Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag of 8


Rachel tagged me!

8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1. Smallville (well, I used to like it, but it's gotten kinda weird)
2. Heroes (I liked the first two years, but now it's getting too weird for me)
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. Life
5. House (sometimes)
6. The Mentalist
7. ER
8. the News

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Asian Buffet
2. Chilis
3. Olive Garden
4. The Roof
5. Red Lobster
6. Applebees
7. Fridays
8. Iggys

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Got beat (again) in Racquetball
2. Talked to Tay on the phone
3. Talked to Tiffany on the phone
4. Didn't talk to Zack and Elder Palmer, but I heard their voices
5. Went grocery shopping
6. Did the dishes
7. Folded towels
8. Scriptures/Prayers and hugs

8 things on my wish list:
1. I would love my tile to be finished!
2. 4-wheelers
3. New flooring
4. A normal kid
5. To lose weight
6. Caribbean cruise
7. A yard makeover
8. A live-in maid and cook

8 things that I am looking forward to:
1. Having my house re-do finished
2. Getting rid of the extra cars at my house
3. To lose weight
4. For my boys to be able to drive themselves to school
5. winning more racquetball games
6. Elections to be over
7. Lower gas prices
8. Spring

8 people I tag
1. Heather
2. Dana
3. Beth
4. Shauna
5. Elizabeth
6. Tay
7. Arianne
8 whoever would want to do this.

No comments: