Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dec. 3 note from Zack

Dear mom,

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip over this way. Hope everyone is doing OK.

Elder Okamoto is a phenomenal painter/artist. He likes to paint Jesus. I'll have to take a picture for you some time.

You already got a new stove? lets see... that means that next you're either going to get a new dishwasher, or a new dryer, or a new toilet. My guess is the dishwasher.

Since I've been in NJ, I've sang twice in the Ward Choir. It was fun even though I didn't know my part. I'll probably end up sing twice this month because the priesthood is singing a song and then the ward choir is singing for Christmas as well. I'm not sure which days, but I'm sure it's soon... too soon...

LOL! You painted your room bright green? that would hurt my eyes to wake up to bright green every morning... you are bold...

I love the camera! Its everything I ever wanted! I tried to upload some pictures, but for some reason the computer doesn't like the card. So I tried to print off some pictures at Rite Aid, but it still wouldn't read the card. I think it has something to do with the Card being an SD HC, but I"m not sure. I'll bring the cord next time and see if that works.

Thanks for the packages in advance! The email said it would probably be there today or tomorrow. I think it will be there when we get back home today.

I'm glad I'm not wearing girl slippers either. they were too small. no they weren't pink (much to my dismay), but they were fuzzy and dark blue.

I did receive some letters from Erika the other day. Surprisingly they made me very happy. They brought me a lot of hope, and comfort.


Also, I've begun to learn the Japanese alphabet characters. I can pick out a few, but I've still got a ways to go.

Just a heads up: We might have to move next wednesday, so I might not have time to do emails on Wednesday. Rest assured, I will email you next week.

oh and we gave talks on sunday.

Ya!
Aishiteru!
Love,
Elder Holladay

No comments: