Saturday, December 6, 2008

Big Thanks from Elder Okamoto

Dear Sister Holladay,
Thank you for wonderful package for me! I was really surprised when I got it. And every candy wonderful! And your letter made me happy with deep emotion. I don't know how much I can show my thankfulness heart to you. When I got the mission call I was so shock. Because I didn't know how to speak in English, and I didn't know American cultures. But now, I can say that here is my mission place. I really love United States. I really love your country. Every Americans are awesome. and most important things are I met Zack Holladay and his family. I heard from Elder Holladay that how wonderful people you are and my family wants me to say that we're grateful for your son. Such a wonderful friend and my son's companion for Sister Holladay. I'm sorry my family can't speak English. Wonderful things of Missionary work is finding investigator and meeting eternal wonderful friend like your son. Heavenly Father wanted me to see your son at here. So then he called me to go New Jersey. I can testify it. Thank you for everything you have done for me.

Love, Okamoto

No comments: