Tuesday, September 14, 2010
I know, I know....hang in there, chin up, have faith, just keep swimming....
It's hard to keep a good attitude while you watch your child deal with getting his insides fried and getting so skinny, you can't find any fat on his body to give him the shot he needs. It hurts enough to make a grown man cry, but he doesn't...but he winces in pain, pain that I am causing him...it's breaking my heart!
Maybe I shouldn't write about the hard days. Not very inspiring is it.
Well, here is the part where I count my many blessings:
1. Radiation will be over on Thursday! :)
2. My friend, Jenene, helped me clean out the freezers...less mess, less stress!
3. Jake has not had the worse side effects from Radiation and Chemo.
4. The swelling is getting better.
5. I can still get Jake to smile...most of the time.
6. I received some beautiful flowers on Sunday to remind me that I am loved.
7. One of my sweet Primary girls made me some cute magnets to put on my fridge.
8. I still have Hope!
Posted by Rose at 10:27 PM