Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hebrews 12:12

  • Hebrews 12:12

    Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;





    Dear Iva,

    I'm thinking about you today, because since your stroke, your hand hangs down...and let's not forget those feeble knees!  I know it's difficult for you to not be the lifter, but you do lift my spirits when I see the progress you have made!  You keep trying and you work hard every day to improve the movement in your limbs and to make your memory work right.

    What a blessing for me that you moved even closer...right next door!  I can pop in much more often! :)  You and John are such great examples for me and my family.  Thanks for letting me be a part of your life because when I am lifting your hands, you are lifting mine.

    Love you!
    Rose

No comments: