Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Zackinator

Hey Missionary Mom!

All is well in Zion. We've reached EVERY goal we made this transfer except for sacrament meeting attendance, which we don't have very much control over because we can't force people to come to church we can only invite. We had over 60 finding hours that's over 10 hours a week. We were asked to do 5 hours a week. It's the most I've tracted in one transfer. This has also been one of the most successful transfers I've had while on my mission.

Hey Mom, I just realized something. Within 10 years, you'll probably be an empty nest-er. It'll just be you and Molly at home in the mornings and afternoons most of the time. Weird huh?


Emily's baptism went great! Her family was there and the spirit was there. Took some pictures and stuff. I was surprised that the family didn't come to the confirmation though. I guess they got scared or something might of come up.


That's all I have this week.

Love,

Elder Zack


Hey Missionary Mom!

Kyle's going to Tulsa Oklahoma!! Wow! That's exciting! That means that Kyle and JC will be in the MTC at the same time, But I think that Kyle will leave before JC.

No church on Sunday? That never happens! I can't believe I missed it. How was the Open house? I bet it was really crowded.

If you have snotty kids, you can keep them at your house (or take them to their other grandma!)! hahaha Mom if I have snotty kids in 7 years, which I don't think will happen, I'm going to bring them to your house every day for old times sakes.


Yeah I sneak a peek at your blog every once in a great while.

I still get up at 6:30am. I still exercise something whether its my brain or my muscles. I still have companionship study everyday.

It has started to cool off in the evenings. The past few days have had relatively low humidity, but we're still in the 90's. I can't wait for Autumn.

I'm not sure if we're getting rain from Hurricane Bob. There have been a few big rain/thunder storms within the last couple of weeks. Whether those were Hurricane rain or not, I do not know.

Elder Okamoto is doing good. He's gotten a lot better at the piano since I last saw him.

We're going to an addiction recovery class tonight to support Sunny. That will be interesting.

Well I gotta go. It wouldn't let Elder Beeston on for some reason so we have to find another place to do emails.

Love,

Zack

No comments: