Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jackson Family Reunion

So, we tried something new this year. We had our reunion in the middle of the week instead of the weekend. Seemed to be a good idea because we got a pretty good turn out! I think Grandma and Grandpa would be happy that we still get together.

I tried to get a pic of everyone who came.
Anna, Sarah, Josie and Amanda















Tera & Ben Cindy & Liz














Jake and Jordy Lois Ann and Loren

















Judy, Belva, Connie, Jeanene Bruce, Jeff, Steve


















Connie! who are you with? (Jeff, Connie Bo)













Pam, Lowell, Sandra, Fontella, Sarah, Jeanene

Kevin, Jenna, Steve, Carma, Lori,
Belva, Maureen, Jeff

Amazing I got these names by memory!






3 comments:

fern said...

at your age, i'm surprised you have a memory left!! hehe - sorry i missed it- we did have a great enrichment night (my calling so i couldn't miss )

fern said...

love the pictures!!

B/T Frank said...

Love the pictures, I'd say the one of me and the husband is the best!