Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This Just In!

Brotherly Love!

A note from Zack:

Dear mom,
Thank you so much for sending me that package (with his coat)! it hasn't actually rained recently, but when it rains it pours. I enjoyed your brownies! they were very delicious! thank you for also sending me my prescriptions and the picture and my priesthood lineage. I sent you a letter today so it should be there in a few days.
Yeah we's gots a cell phone. it doesn't have texting though lol! its nice to have so that we can call and reschedule appointments if we need to.
His response to: "What was I thinking when I bought 100 wooden bears!" LOL maybe you got the bears to give to your primary kids and forgot or something. or maybe it was for your cubscouts?
About bugging Jake: Tell John to keep up the good work and I'll think of him next time I'm at Cow Town (fleamarket). I'll keep a look out for the the linky-bracelet things, but I haven't seen them yet. Have something else in mind incase I am not able to find a store that sells them.
Dad writing a letter: I bet that dad has at least started, but he probably hasn't gotten around to mailing it off yet. so it will probably get here around next week or so.
I got your package on monday. I'm actually surprised it got here that fast. I haven't seen any Krispy Kremes in NJ, but I've seen a lot of Dunkin' Donuts. I haven't been able to talk Elder Palmer into taking me there, but its a work in progress.
Jake & John getting out of school: No way! They lucked out of school just because there was no electricity? Every room has at least one wall with a window in it! Its not a heavy trimmer, but its hard to hold straight with just one arm. LOL! it took two of them to do the job of one of me. :P good excercise though.
Satan is already hard at work. What usually helps me is to say a prayer to help me. I've noticed that its been easier to see his craftiness since I've gotten here. Just ask yourself: "Is this fruit good, or is it bad?" and if it's a bad fruit, cast it out. But if its a good fruit, then keep it. 'ts what I do.
The reason that it took me so long to write to you is because now that we no longer have a washer and dryer, we have to go to the laundrymat. We're used to being able to wash clothes when ever, but now we have to budget not only our time, but our money and clothes. We're trying to work something out with the Hermanas, but we're still negociating. You actually thought I wouldn't right you? Come on mom! its still wednesday! Give me a chance! :P
Well I gotta go to a dinner appointment, so I'll ttyl!
Love,
Elder Holladay

No comments: