Monday, September 22, 2008

A Morning With Emily


Emily and I had Primary on Monday this week, so we could hang out together while mom got her hair cut. After our lesson on Tithing Emily agreed to help me dress these bears for our class. I promised my Primary kids that we could have the wooden bears, so I thought we had better hurry and make them before I got kicked out of class for good. We had to improvise some ribbon to make the bows, but Emily put them in just the right place.

I asked their dog, Leo, if he wanted to join us for Primary and he jumped up on the couch by Emily. Emily was getting ready to say the opening prayer and told Leo he had to sit down and get ready for the prayer, so he came over and laid down on my lap and put his head down. How cute is that!

This is Leo with the costume Emily made him!

No comments: