Sunday, August 1, 2010

Is it over?


Is it over?  Can I open my eyes yet?
The dreaded Chemo #4 just around the corner.  A little nervous for the radiation to start.  Still waiting to see what normal is.  I can't believe that if there are only 6 in a million that get rhabdomyosarcoma, how 2 of them live a block from each other and diagnosed roughly within a few weeks of each other.  Hers is spread much more than Jake's and so she is in the hospital more.  Poor little thing!

The Rose family (seriously, a whole bouquet of Rose boys) came over tonight bearing gifts of cookies for Jake.  They were so smart to bring them before chemo, when he has an appetite and things still taste good to him!  I wish I would have grabbed the camera.  Three of the most adorable boys (four if you count dad!)  Oh, wait, here's a pic from FB:  They are rowdy and fun like my  boys were at this age.
Adorable Rose boys! 




No comments: