Sunday, July 5, 2009

Holladay Time!

Dave's brother, Mark has been in town this week, so we have been having a great time with him and the rest of the Holladay family! Wednesday, Joe invited us to the lake for a little tubing abuse. We didn't get to stay long because a storm rolled in, shortly after we got on the lake. I never even got my feet wet, but had fun watching Joe dump Mark and Dave off the tube.


This would be Mark's baptism.

I know this is blurry (hard to get a good pic in a bouncing boat), but you can see the intensity on Mark and Dave's faces and Spencer is just happy to be there!

Dave in all his "great white" glory! hehehe


Spencer had the biggest smile after we finished! Here is half of it!


Joyce let us come up to her cabin on Thursday. This was our early morning visitor. My battery died, so I couldn't get a shot of the deer looking up. Probably the same deer from an earlier post!

On our 4 wheeler ride, Jake wanted to plant some of these wild flowers at our house. He dumped some dirt in the saddle bag of the 4 wheeler (unbeknownst to me) and that is where my camera ended up. Now it is full of dirt and won't work any more! (Dang kids!)

Isn't this a sweet shot? That is Strawberry Reservoir in the background.


Cousin Fran wanted a picture of Mark and "Bobby" so here it is. Bob just flew in from DC (do his arms look tired?), got home about 1:00 p.m. and drove up to the cabin to have dinner with us.

We brought grandma along (she is the one in the moo moo).

Yesterday, Dave and I took a 4 wheeler ride up AF canyon. That is when I found out the camera no longer worked, so no pics for a while. It was beautiful, but crowded, cause it was the 4th of July. Molly loved the run up the mountain and back. She didn't even act like she was tired! Joyce invited us over for a BBQ and I was too tired to go watch the fireworks. This afternoon we are going to Bob's for dinner...Sweeet! Mark leaves early Tuesday a.m.

No comments: