Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Update!


This was our room at Red Moose Lodge.

Very nice! You can't see the jetted tub in the corner.


Second day, snow shoeing for the first time ever! It was a lot of fun!
There was about 3 feet of snow that we were walking on.Dave vegging out after a long snow shoeing day! Resting up for dinner.

Last day, sleigh ride. This is a herd of Elk. If you look close or click on the picture, you can see big round circles on the head of the second elk from the right. That was a bull moose that just lost his horns. My battery was dying so I couldn't get a pic of the huge horns laying on the ground on the left of our sleigh.
This was a very friendly 3-legged dog that jumped on the sleigh and took a liking to Dave right away! He rode with his head on Dave's knee for most the way.

I just realized I didn't get a pic of the horses pulling us. Sorry, I was running out of battery. We had a great time. I would recommend the trip to everyone!

No comments: