Sunday, February 15, 2009

What did you do for Valentine's Day?


So what did you do? Here is a little known fact about the "Sweet" side of the family. We actually have relatives that were born on Valentine's Day, named Valentine Sweet. How very original our ancestors were!

We started the day off with a racquetball game against the Ahlstrom's. They beat us the first two games and then we regrouped and beat them the next three. I love having Dave on my team! He's awesome!

I spent most of the afternoon making a nice dinner for my boys (and when I say "boys", I mean Dave too) and my mom. We had a candlelight dinner with fine linens, crystal goblets and nice music in the background. The food was so good, we didn't have room for dessert, so we had to save it for Sunday. It was nice to have my mom here.
Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds very fun, thanks for taking care of your mom. We did jack squat! Well, that's not true. Carson threw up 7 times. I sprained my ankle. Cameron got sick, then Carrie got sick. I lounged around all day because I couldn't walk, Carrie didn't even shower yesterday. Eventually we ended up at Carrie's parents for taco salad. Good times.