Friday, February 13, 2009

NJ News

Hey Mom!

Be careful! It's easy to loose your balance when your on the ball. I learned that the hard way...Thank you in advance for the package! I hope the mail doesn't mistreat it like they did with my last package.

Congratulations on your calling as the Primary Chorister! I don't think you'll have much trouble memorizing all of those primary songs. Didn't you have most of them memorized at some time or other? I kind of miss my guitar. Sometimes there's nothing to do on P-days, so I usually just take a nap.

The weather has started to warm up here. The past few days I've been wearing short sleeve shirts and today I was debating on going without my jacket. I think it's like 60 out today. You don't have to go sledding by yourself. You can take Molly with you!

I'm slowly getting to know the area and members better. We've been doing a lot of tracting mostly since our teaching pool is low. Not much luck so far, but we're still lookin'. My companion's first name is Jared. The bike experience is still ok. my legs are sore almost every day, but its not bad.

Love,
Tha Zacksta

No comments: