Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tune in next week...

 My boys are taking part in a Ward Missionary Challenge this week.  They challenged the parents to also participate.  This will be interesting!  Actually, the only thing I think will be very challenging for me is the "no electronics".  I'll do my best!  It's a good thing couple missionaries can blog!

Jake and I went to my girlfriend-in-law's and had a detox done.  It's a procedure where you put your feet in water and electrical currents pulls the toxic crap out of your body and into the water.





This one was mine.  She put crystal clear water in it and after 45 min. it looked like this!  Kinda gross huh!

This is Jake's.  His was a bit darker than mine, but mine was like this on Thursday.  Mine had flecks of black in it...metals I heard.  It's amazing to me that this crap is floating around in our bodies!  Surprisingly, I feel much less wiped out at night and I have way more energy during the morning.  We are hoping this helps Jake and his platelets.  Tomorrow, he will have another blood draw to see if his platelets are high enough to get chemo on Tuesday.  I get to have a little minor surgery so I'm looking forward to a nice long nap!  I guess I'll have to get up a little before 6 a.m. to eat breakfast!  Hey, since we are pretending to be missionaries, someone should invite us to dinner!!! JK

Well, wish us luck!  We will try hard to be good member missionaries!

No comments: