Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holladays!





Spence, John and Jake admiring Jake's new Fender guitar (donated by a secret santa!)

Well, this was the most surprising Christmas we have ever had...thanks to some Secret Santa's!  I haven't been this excited for Christmas for a long time!  I kept waking up every hour to see if it was time to get up!  Finally, I got up about 6:45 and told the boys it was ok to come up now.  Zack had gotten in the shower to kill some time...so we had to wait till he got out (although Dave wanted to start without him!).



I like Zack's smile in this one.  Notice John's hair cut? NICE!




This was Gennie's first Christmas with kids (since her's grew up)!  I think she was excited for Christmas too.  I notice she was up and ready to go at 5:30 a.m. (possibly even earlier)!  I think she liked it!



This is Michael on the phone with his new BFF, Jessica.  For some reason, he couldn't stop smiling!
Oops!  My bad!  I opened my tool box and accidentally set it on the butter!  I didn't notice it until I closed the case....Doh!

I got a call this morning telling me I was being released from teaching Primary.  I looked down at the floor and my feet were doing a "happy dance"!  I was trying not to sound too excited....but I couldn't help myself!  I love my Primary kids (8 y.o.), but going on to my 5th class...I just wanted to be with the ladies again.  I actually miss going to Sunday School and Relief Society!  Studying for a Primary class is not the same as studying for an adult class.  My church bag will be much lighter...no crayons, scissors, glue, tape or snacks to carry around. I suspect I won't have to remind the adults to sit on their bottoms on the chair and to be reverent...maybe.   ;)

No comments: