Saturday, November 7, 2009

Crazy busy Day


We (Me, Aunt Belva and Mom) got up at 5 this morning and left for Jerome, Idaho by 6. We arrived and attended Aunt Elva's funeral and renewed friendships with our cousins. We left a little after two so I could make it home in time for Stake Conf.

We saw this fire just after we crossed the Utah border. It was very, very close to houses. It looked like a brush fire. (I was amused that my mom handed me the camera while I was trying to drive 80 mph!)

We dropped my mom off in SLC, made it home by 6 and ran over to the Stake Center. Got home around 7:30ish and fed the boys dinner. Dave had fun taking Jake shooting in beautiful fall weather.

Now it's 9:00 pm and I'm taking a deep breath. Up early tomorrow to sing in Stake Conf. The good news is, I didn't have to prepare a lesson for tomorrow!

No comments: