As I have reflected back on this past year, I have realized that I have learned many lessons. I will mention just 12.
1. "How are you?"... Doesn't mean you need to reflect on how you are...but it means they care about you.
2. "I'm sorry"...also means "I care"...not: feel sorry for yourself.
3. Just because they don't talk to you about what you're going through...doesn't mean they don't care. Most of the time it means they don't know what to say.
4. What God has in store for you is very rarely what you had in mind. Trust Him!
5. You will never know how it really feels until you go through it yourself...But Christ knows how you feel.
6. Tender Mercies come in the most unusual and surprising packages.
7. No matter how much you love your own children...God loves them more!
8. Sometimes, Faith and Trust in God is not the easy road...just the best road.
9. Just because things didn't turn out the way you hoped, doesn't mean they didn't turn out the way they were suppose to.
10. You will not be spared experiences that you consider a waste of time when they don't bring the desired outcome. To all things there is a purpose.
11. There is so much more to your life than just you!
12. When you live through heart break, don't forget to look up or beyond yourself to see the sweet love and peace that goes with it.