Wednesday, May 6, 2009

YES! I did it!!!

I finally lost my first 10 lbs! My goal was within a month, but yesterday was my 1 month mark and I was 1/10th of a lb short. But I went running this morning and burned enough off to get to my first goal! I was also very excited that Molly did not roll in a dead animal again, requiring me to give her another bath! She did get a squirt off because she ran through the mud puddles in the sand pit and I just gave her another bath yesterday!

Wendy and I kicked a little racquetball butt yesterday! We played girls against the guys and beat them twice! It was challenging and fun!

7 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

Way to go Rose! I am so happy for you. 10 lbs. is AWESOME!!!! Your holding back your tips....come on, where are they girl?

Rose said...

Eat less, exercise more! You'll see me running by your house trying to keep up with Molly!

Dustin and Arianne said...

YAY! Congrats, that is awesome!

Meg said...

WOW ROse!! Good job!! That is a GREAT accomplishment!! Keep it up girl!

sam said...

Nice work on both feats! (all 3 if you count giving Molly another bath...why does she roll in "dead animal" anyway? sick).

Rose said...

It's a dog thing!
Sooo disgusting!

Christy said...

Wah, Hoo!!!! That is pretty impressive!