Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hey Mom!


Hey Mom!~

The weather has finally turned wet! It has been raining off and on for the last couple of weeks and the temperature keeps changing. One day its 94 degrees and the next it 61. Its quite an experience. You'd think that the rain would clean everything, but in fact it makes everything dirty. The back tire always throws mud and crud up at my back. It is kind of annoying sometimes when you're trying to keep your appearance clean.
Thank you for sending me at least ONE picture of John's date. I was disappointed that he failed to send me ANY. He looks good in that picture.

This week was busy. We found lots of people to teach, but our appointments fell through. We did get to teach a fellow named Randy. We found him while we were looking for a Less-active family. He's pretty cool. He has a HUGE stereo system. I was impressed. He seems like a solid gent.

I just realized that Mother's day was on the weekend so I can call you for free. So I can pretty much call you when ever I want. So, Plan A: Call you at 2pm mountain time. I hope you don't have anything going on then. Plan B: Try your cell. And if that doesn't work... well I guess you'll have to wait till December! lol! JK. As a back up, Plan C: I'll call later in the night. Plan D: Work something out with President. Sounds good? ok good. Just wanted to get your approval.
I am also atingle to talk to you on Sunday!
I've just finished the story of Ammon and the sons of Mosiah when they go teach the Lamanites.

Well thats pretty much all I hope to report this week. Talk to you soon!

Love,
Zack

No comments: