Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just trying to keep up!

I took some pics for a nice b-day post, but couldn't find the time or energy to post this week.  I think our lives go in cycles.  You can get yourself pumped up and ready to go do everything needful, hit all your goals for the week and feel good about yourself, but eventually you hit the dragging point...where inspiration and motivation is harder and harder to come by.  That's where I'm at...the dragging point.

On a good note, I am reading a book!  I don't like to read, but I'm making an effort to read more.  I quickly fall asleep when I read, so I have to do it short spurts.  I'm learning new stuff and hopefully, at the end of the day, I'm doing a little better than the day before.

I try not to beat myself up for having weaknesses and occasionally, I try to do better than the best I can.  I have to say, often it surprises me at what I can accomplish if I try just...a...little...bit...harder!

My husband often tells me that if I don't expect too much, I won't be disappointed.  I say, if you don't expect enough, you will never move ahead!

Tomorrow, looks good, don'tcha think?

1 comment:

Dana Fallentine said...

Tomorrow always looks good!